Friday, April 16, 2004

Valley of the Queens


Valley of the Queens from the entrance. Admission costs EGP 12 (EGP 6 for student). Not quite really interesting in my opinion.


The most famous and most pretty tomb - Tomb of Nefertari, wife of Ramses II, not to be confused with Nefertiti, wife of Akhenaten. It's still closed for restoration and preservation.


Inside Tomb of Amen_Khopshef (Amunherkhepshef), son of Ramses III.


Brighly coloured reliefs inside Tomb of Prince Kha_Em Wast (Khaemwaset), son of Ramses III.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

The last 7 years i've done an intensive exploration of the valley of the Queens and the tombs in that valley.

I would construct a website of the valley of Queens and the tombs in that valley.

The last 20 months i've searched the web for pictures of the valley and the tombs.

So i've seen your pictures.

The reason that i ask your permission to use your pictures for my website is that my pictures are of bad quality or low resolution.

When i'll use one or more of your pictures i'll note the URL of your website+the fact that your pictures are copyrighted.

I hope that you would give me some help te realise my plan.

Regarding your answer i thank you for your cooperation in this.



Kind regards



bookoer@telenet.be

4/29/2008 01:53:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home