Sunday, April 11, 2004

Tips for the Guides

After the trip, Sing Wei asked us if we would like to give our guides some tips. He would collect from all of us and gave it to them. I refused. I don't know why, but at that point of time, I felt that I had paid enough for the trip, and the guides were not very excellent in 'guidance' too. Now looking back, it might be a small amount that I can afford to make them happier, and richer, but I never regretted.

Nevertheless, the overnight trip to White Desert was one the most interesting part of my whole trip to Egypt and Jordan. From here, I enjoyed the wonder and beautifulness of nature, and experienced life that I had never experienced, or even thinking of trying before.


The whole group except Herman and our guides took this photo at Ahmed's Safari Camp, with our car in the back. As usual, luggage on top!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home